Fall Etsy Faves

It's been awhile since I've talked about my Etsy shop, so I figured I'd update you! What started as a little side hobby has become.....well, a bigger side hobby. It's still not going to make me quit my day job or anything, but as of today I've made 189 sales :) I really enjoy the shop- especially hunting new pieces to put inside of it!

Here are a few of my favorites from my own shop right now:

First, this fun sheet set named "Vintage remixed full sheet set in vintage flowers". I love putting together sheets sets made up of mismatched sheets and pillowcases. I thrift and estate sale to find the pieces and then wash, dry, and match them up with their long lost relatives. I label it and tie it with a bow, list it and it's ready to go! :) I love this set because it's a good mix of florals- all of the colors coordinate really well without any sticking out. And of course, because they're older, the sheets are soooooo soft!


Second, this pretty mid-century ceramic pot. I picked this up at a thrift store and was drawn to it because it's in great condition, it's mid-century, which I love, and the teal lid is just awesome! I like to use vintage pieces like this in my own home- maybe to store bobby pins or buttons or whatever!



And third, this set of 3 Mason Jars- y'all know I love Mason Jars! Every room in my house has at least one jar. These are actually 3 from my own collection. I love them because they are a perfect robins egg blue. Everything looks pretty in a mason jar. Cotton balls in the plastic wrap? Ew. Cotton balls in a sweet blue mason jar? Niiiiiice.

Here are some favorites from other people's Etsy shops:

This pretty hand painted herringbone mug is from my friend Jenni's shop: "B in your Bonnet". She hand paints mugs and platters with super fun designs! She'll even custom paint your pet (or whatever you want) onto a mug! My friend Elizabeth commissioned her to paint her guinea pig on a mug and it is ADORABLE :)



And this is a gift box / wall art from my friend Bethany's shop, "The Whole Package." Bethany creates handmade gift wrap that doubles as wall art! Isn't that a cool idea?? The lid hangs on the wall! She's also all about custom work, so if you have a great idea, message her- she loves to make your ideas come to life :)


And lastly, will someone please buy me this pillow? It would be the perfect pop of color on my bed :)

Happy Fall!




Comments

Popular Posts