Blog-a-rooski

My least favorite part of email is the subject line. And now my least favorite part of blogging is the post title. The pressure of coming up with something funny that also captures the essence of your blog post is just too much for me! Ah, first world problems, right? :)

So, I'm cleaning last Saturday and notice something strange sticking out of the laundry pile on the bed: 

 Do you see it? A little cat tail :)
Why do cats love clean laundry?

Our guest room is actually clean and clutter free because we hosted Russell's cousin Garner and his sweet son Collin this past weekend. Usually, this bed is covered in my etsy sheets.

 A little DIY artwork for the wall- a map of Tennessee glued to corkboard. Of course, the heart is over K-town!
 Shhh....you don't see how filthy the hearth is! Seriously, it's awful- we'll need to replace those tiles someday.
 I love the light in this room!

This is a fun piece I picked up at an estate sale- you can move the note up and down on the staff with a little string and lever on the back!

More music room-- this is a page from a children's book that I matted and framed in a thrift store frame. The print reads "The Band Learns to Play"







Hallway pictures and chalkboard!














Happy fall, y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts