My etsy Christmas List

Happy Christmas Season everybody! This is one of my favorite times of the year and it is definitely Russell's fave! I feel like I live with Father Christmas. :) We got our tree (from some guy on the side of the road) last weekend, decorated it, and even drove around town looking at lights.


This year, I've done a lot more Christmas shopping online than I have in past years. Partly for convenience, and partly for cost. Is partly a word? Is now! Of course, my favorite place to shop is etsy.com - and I'm not just saying that because I have a shop. Etsy is made up of sellers just like me, so there is a personal connection with your seller that I think we miss these days in "big box" stores. Also, the goodies on etsy are adorable and one of a kind for sure! :) Here are some of my current faves:



Love this ikat pillow from WillaSkyeHome- our bedroom needs a little "pop" of color and this would be perfect!



This letterpress print from 1canoe2 would be sweet for any Tennessean on your list. They feature other states too!


If I had kids, this Fisher Price art print from handdrawncreative would be in their bedroom! I totally had this toy as a kid (and still do!)

And this beautiful jadeite lamp from jaditekate would look so perfect in a vintage home. If I found one of these in Goodwill, I would cry. :)



I hope you are close to having your Christmas shopping done! :)

Comments

Popular Posts