Etsy faves

Hi world! I don't have any house related news to share today, but I thought I'd post about my latest obsession: Etsy. If you're unfamiliar, Etsy is kind of online market for handmade and vintage goods. It's full of unique, one of a kind finds. I have a small shop called "A Very Lovely Life" where I sell vintage linens, kitchenwares, and funky housewares. It's just a side hobby, but I really enjoy it! I love hearing where my stuff ends up- for example, I sold some sheets which became a little girls first "big girl" sheets on a new bed. And I recently sold a sheet set to a theater in New York! No telling where (or in what show) those will end up!


Here are a few of my favorite Etsy shops:

MetroSouth
MetroSouth features unique picture frames in a fantastic color palette! I'm lusting over this teal chevron.....


BagEnvy
Okay, I don't have kids, but when I do, this is where I'm buying my diaper bag! I'm in love with the fabric this seller chooses!

Jadite Kate Full confession: Jadite Kate is my hero. She chooses the most fantastic Jadite pieces and then takes really beautiful pictures of them. I would love to know where she finds it all- I scour thrift stores/estate sales/garage sales every weekend and have only seen ONE piece. EVER! P.S. If you want to buy me a present.......



Wicked Paper
Wicked Paper sells the cutest prints! I bought this one last week- this is kinda my motto in life :)


And of course, a little shameless self promotion never hurt, right? Here are a few favorites from my own store!






What about you? What are your favorite etsy shops? Do you prefer store bought or handmade?

Comments

Popular Posts